This just received from SDOT. The Holman Rd railings repainting project has been rescheduled to begin on January 27th. It was originally slotted to be completed in December. During painting pedestrian access to the walkway on the Holman Road overpass over 8th Ave NW may be restricted.
2009 Bridge Painting Projects
Construction Update: January 14, 2010
Due to several issues the scheduled start of the 2009 bridge painting projects has been revised. The following is the latest information on start dates for the projects. More information will be provided in the upcoming weeks concerning vehicle and pedestrian traffic restrictions.
Revised Construction Start Dates:
(1) Carkeek Park over BNSF Railroad — January 20, 2010
(2) Holman Road over 8th Ave NW bridge railings — January 27, 2010
(3) Fairview Avenue N bridge railings — February 15, 2010
(4) E Boston Terrace bridge railings — February 23, 2010
(5) Washington Street Pier — Week of March 1, 2010