The Crown Hill Neighbors Association has accomplished much in its first few years of existence.
- As a major partner with the Crown Hill Project, we secured the Crown Hill School site for the community, now called the Crown Hill Center. The Center is home for several arts organizations and serves the community with gym space and meeting rooms.
- Designed the new Crown Hill Park in conjunction with the Seattle Parks Department. This park celebrated its grand opening on May 19, 2012.
- The Neighborhood Association was approved for 501c3 status which will allow us to be the fiscal sponsor for neighborhood grants.
- Board members represented Crown Hill at the Ballard District Council in selecting priority areas for sidewalks north of 85th Street.
- Traffic circle on 13th and 95th, planted by neighbors, significantly reduced the speed of traffic at that intersection.
- CHNA was a major participant in the Crown Hill Performing Arts Festival.
- We continue to organize the Annual Crown Hill Garage Sale.