Our Annual Meeting is May 19th at 10 AM, and we’re going to keep it short so we can all mosey on out the doors at Crown Hill Center to check out the long awaited, newly minted Crown Hill Park! Plans are afoot for a barbecue, special entertainment, tricycle parade
and more. We’ll have on sale our fabulous Crown Hill t-shirts so you can show some pride around town. Much, much more. Stay tuned!
Crown Hill Neighbors Annual Meeting 10 AM (Room 5 Crown Hill Center, 9250 14th Ave NW):
- updates on a few projects around the neighborhood
- Sidewalk on 90th between 13th and 14th (done!)
- Sidewalk / pathway on 13th between 90th and Holman
- Proposed improvement to the pathway between 89th and 90th at 17th/18th
- Proposed improvements to the 8th and 100th intersection.
- Volunteers needed
- Board elections — we have to do this, all members are eligible to vote. Not a member yet or need to renew? No problem. We can take care of that too!
Crown Hill Park Dedication/Grand Opening 11 AM-1 PM
- The fences have come down! (some of them anyway)
- Bouncy house!
- The play equipment will be available for inspection and “testing”
- Skateboard demo
- Tricycle/Bicycle parade (bring your own wheels for this)